Big data research partners wanted.
We are developing completely new ways to look for patterns in data. Our data scientists uncover patterns. Then we show you which of these patterns are most useful and how to use them to better meet your organisational objectives – and to get better objectives.
From data provenance to analytical discovery, data-led service development and product improvement, high-granularity marketing and sales strategies, big data supply chain and operations strategies, planning additionality and measuring ROI.
We can help you to use Big Data techniques in all the functions of your organisation. You can make strategic decisions, harness your creativity and business experience, monitor and manage operations and do business like no one has ever done before in your sector – because we are focused on discovering entirely new analytical techniques and the analytical strategies for generating value from them.
Typical project components
- Developing new insight models based on text mining, mobile data, social data or 3rd party data.
- Assessing your current data assets and requirements for data additives versus your commercial goals.
- Using the latest Data Science techniques, e.g. machine learning techniques.
- Getting more from your current data assets to improve products and services.
- Big Data strategies for supply-side functions as well as the demand-side functions, like marketing & sales.
- Developing your Business Analytics Strategy – for specific projects and to make your whole organisation more analysis-driven.
We combine the absolute newest research in Data Science with an intimate understanding of how your business model creates value. Data science uncovers new patterns in your organisational data, our analytical strategies fit them to your business context.
We are working with retailers, marketers, data firms and customer loyalty firms – we want to work with all business sectors and the public sector.
We are signing NDAs right now and there are a few places left on the first round of Analytics Discovery projects.
Use our ground-breaking academic research
Research projects normally start with a mutual NDA and we are more than happy to help you develop marketing content that takes advantage of your participation in developing state of the art business analytics hand-in-hand with ground-breaking academic research.
Get in touch to do something your competitors have never even heard of yet: firstname.lastname@example.org.